Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy December










I just did the annual Holiday Artists Market with a handful of artist friends of mine this weekend. There were so many cool handmade items there. I wish I had some pictures to show. Unique pieces of jewelry, handmade frames and jewelry organizers, ornaments, gift tags, custom art books and Gretta LaRue clothing to name a few. Also, there was beautiful photography displayed by my good friend Amber of Amber Davenport Photography. Her work is awesome! She did the photography and design of my Christmas card this year and I couldn't be happier with it! I will post a copy of it once they go out(TODAY). I can't believe it! I usually stress about them all month. It was so easy to just hand it over to her and, it is beautiful!! I have had them for over a week. They have already been delivered to my neighbors but, I couldn't remember to get stamps. What a nice feeling for that to be done so that I can move on to Christmas shopping, decorating, planning for company, making memories with my family and of course The Booth!

I just revamped the booth this weekend. It has loads of treasures to dig through. I currently have many gift and holiday decor items along with a brand new batch of designs for Gretta LaRue. They are going fast, so go on over and check them out. It is so cool to have a one of a kind item for your little one to wear for the holidays(and beyond). These frocks can be mixed and matched so nicely. You can get an idea through some of these shots. Again, no good photos....only an iphone in my possession when my booth was being transformed. Go on down to Queen Of Hearts and check it out. That store itself is a holiday gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment