Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Countdown To Spring


I have dreamed of a white Christmas my whole life. It has never happened. But after Christmas is over.. I am ready for Spring!!!! I have already started on the Spring Collection and that is just making me want it here even more. Oh, little girls...watch out, because it is going to be irresistible! I will have a sneak peek of a few things as soon as I can get it together with the camera. It always seems that the SD card is in my computer, the camera is in the bag in the coat closet and the garments to be photographed are in the design studio. That means that I have to cover three floors in the house to gather the supplies for a photo shoot. I am tired just thinking about it. Although, it is 11:30pm and I haven't had any sleep in almost one full year. Yes, my baby of almost a year still doesn't sleep. He has me trained. Any time he whimpers...mama comes a runnin'. It is better to answer his call than to have three little ones awake in the middle of the night. So, if I would just go to bed at a decent time maybe I would be in better shape. It is so hard though, this is my time! Sitting down to veg out in front of the tube with my computer after the kids are in bed is ME time and I can't give it up. So I will stop complaining because I know the solution, but I would just rather be tired I guess. Sidetracked again! Pictures will surely be here for your viewing pleasure soon. I will give you a hint...butterflies, mushrooms and owls. Oh, and I am feeling a little patriotic. That is all I am saying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment