Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions

In past years, I have made the usual resolutions..you know the ones..lose weight, get organized, etc. I usually start out ok then get busy and forget about the promises that I have made to myself. This year I am doing things a little different. My father-in -law says that what you do on New Years Day is what you will do all year. So, I took that to heart and ran a 5K on the first day of our new year 2010. I have never done one before, and it was the best feeling. I have been training for a half marathon for about a month now. I am hooked, and I feel great! If you are looking for a way to get motivated to exercise, set a goal to train for an organized run. It really keeps you on track! Oh yeah, and you will need to grab a partner too! My friend Jen has been a great one! I actually think that I will keep my resolution for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment