Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SO THANKFUL!


Here are my three loves. I have so many things to be thankful for and they top the list. With my good friend and photographer expecting her baby girl right around Christmas Card Photo Shoot Time, she, being the organized lady that she is, took it upon herself to get me in line. She scheduled me for the end of September and it couldn't have turned out any better. My Christmas Cards were here in October! It took all of my will power not to show this photo love, but I held out because my Christmas Cards are very important to me, and I wanted the element of surprise when opened by loved ones.








  Notice the Harvest Gaucho and 
Paisley Peasant Top 
both available upon request!


I am also very thankful for my dear friend Amber , who captures these moments that I will treasure for a lifetime!!!! Visit  www.amberdavenportphotography.com. It will be a treat!



        And because I couldn't send a card to everyone...
     I will send along my holiday wish.....
       Hope your holiday is all sorts of awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand it!!! They could seriously be models (don't tell jackson I said that!)! Have I told you lately how much my SIL loves Jackson? There isn't a visit that goes by that we don't talk about what a GREAT kid he is! Keeping my fingers crossed for Gretta!

    ReplyDelete