Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I never can believe it when a new year starts. I always say...."I can't believe that it is 2012".  2012 sounds so much better that 2011. Don't you think? It just rolls off the tongue a little nicer. I am really excited about the new year and new ventures. I have sent off the first round of designs this week for the new 2012 Spring line! Yes, I finally realized that I Can Not Do It All!! I am extremely excited to have a new line for you this spring,  and that I have found a really great group/company to bring my designs to life!!!  I will be sure to give a sneak peak next week as I get the first pieces in!!!!

I am keeping to my Father-in-Laws tradition that what you do on New Years Day is what you will do all year. I didn't run a race today, but so far, I have cleaned my house, de-cluttered and organized, worked on my designs, spent time with family and friends, exercised, watched my children have a great time playing outside with friends, loved on my children, BLOGGED, and now I am about to snuggle and watch a movie with my hubby!! I can only hope that this day will be representative of this new year! Oh...I almost forgot...with a knock at the door, I was awarded Yard Of The Month for January! Yep, never thought this would happen at my house, but it really did!!!! I am pretty proud to say the least!!!  Yard pic to follow!

                                                         HAPPY 2012 TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment