Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday Collection


I am getting photos together from the Holiday designs. It is taking me a few days longer than I stated. I have had some computer issues. My computer has been temperamental this week and will only turn on if I threaten to throw it out of the window. Maybe this is a sign that I should ask Santa for that new MacBook I have been dreaming about?

Here are two pieces that I love. The 12 Days Of Christmas Dress ($48) with Cranberry Ruffle Pants($34). This little pairing can be worn to each and every event on your calendar. The dress is a peasant style that is super comfy and can also be worn with a red sash for a more tailored and festive look. The pants are made of the softest fabric that one can buy. She will think they are PJ's. I wish that I had a pair this soft. I will have more fun stuff soon. It is late and I must say night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment