Sunday, November 22, 2009

A New Take




Here is a fresh new take on the Bye Bye Birdie Top ($38 ). My little one wore this to school and said that 100 people said that they liked her top. Normally I would think that this was an exaggeration. But, this top is so stinking cute, I really believe that it truly could have been 100! She started naming names and it was pretty close!

I will be at the Goddard School's Holiday Bazaar(Spout Springs) on Friday, December 4th from 2:30pm-6:30pm. I will have cash & carry, and I will be taking orders from the fall line. I will have Gretta Clippys and other accessories available as well. I hope you will stop by and see us.

I am getting into the Christmas spirit early this year. Going to Deck The Halls tomorrow. It just comes and goes so fast, I want to savor it for as long as I possibly can. I can give Thanks just the same on Thursday with a tree in the family room, right? Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment