Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Old Sofa

I scored the most awesome vintage sofa during one of my outings this week. I stumbled upon it and immediately had a vision for it! The perfect prop for photos of some new Gretta LaRue (coming soon). It has kicked my motivation up a notch to get these pieces finished. And here it is....

iiiiiiiiiii love it! I do hope that you think it is as wonderful as I do!! I should be showing you the sofa with sweet girlys dressed in Gretta LaRue sitting pretty on it. But, I always get ahead of myself and have little self control. Just like the gift closet, I collect gifts for my children for different occasions and almost always give it to them early. I just can't handle the anticipation of gift giving. It is stressful knowing that you have something great and you have to wait. Oh, my 6 year old would love that sentence. He gets so tickled when we start rhyming. I can really get on a roll with it...maybe I should do a rhyming post for you sometime.. ok ..I have REALLY gotten sidetracked.

Packing orders and shipping them off ...so, you can start getting excited about the package coming straight at ya!!!. I love it when I get a package. It's like Christmas morn and it doesn't even matter what's inside... It's just FUN!!! Also, be looking for some new pieces that will be listed soon...Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment