Saturday, January 21, 2012

FACEBOOK

So I keep up with blogging so well that I decided that it was time to add another social media site...ahahahahaha. You know me better than that don't you!! The truth is that I get really behind on blogging...life happens and blogging takes the back seat. Just like last week...we landed the stomach bug, and I didn't leave the house from Saturday to Thursday. One would think that I would have had plenty of time to blog! Nope, I was so busy taking care of sick little ones that I couldn't think of anything else. I did so much laundry that my washing machine is probably about to leave this place!  But I am back and we will get all caught up now. The largest piece of business that we need to discuss is that I really wasn't kidding about the social media add on..... Gretta LaRue Designs is now live on Facebook.  I am very excited for GLD to be on the FB superhighway, and I am going to try really hard to keep you guys updated on all sites!!! In the first few hours we gained 40 likers. That is exciting!!! I do not say this enough, but I really appreciate all of my readers, fans, likers and faithful customers. Gretta LaRue Designs loves you guys!!! Don't forget to follow on Facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment