Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Janruary Surprises












Yard of the Month??? I still can't believe it! Like I said...never thought it could happen!!!  Nevertheless, I am pretty stoked about it! This award has certainly inspired me to keep my curb appeal in check for the rest of the year! Gotta live up!!!

On a completely different note,  I want to tell you about our family pact to eat in for the month of January. That's right.....NO eating out for a month! It is day three and so far so good. It's just that we have gotten obsessed with eating out.....mostly because it's convenient and then it just became habit! Along with unnecessary spending , eating out all of the time is so very unhealthy (at least the choices that we have been making). So, aside from having to take time to plan meals and all of the cooking... I am really excited! LOL!

I received the first batch of  Spring frocks today.  I will dust the camera off soon for the first glimpse of Gretta LaRue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment