Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Past





I didn't offer a holiday line as I thought I would. Christmas was here before I knew it and although I had some pieces to share...I didn't get them out soon enough for you to order and enjoy throughout the holidays. I did however get to do a few custom orders. This is Miss Summer.... you may recognize her from the Purplicious post. She is a beauty and one of Lawson's best buds. Love to see her in Gretta LaRue. Her mom is a good friend of mine and a photography fanatic. Miss Summer has had a professional photo shoot every month of her life( 8 to be exact). Very cool! It will be so much fun for her to look back at all of the milestones and have many gorgeous pictures to prove them! And, I love to see all of the photos in her Gretta LaRue pieces. Here are a few of her Christmas selections. Thanks for sharing Jen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment