Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let It Snow!

My children are so excited about the possibility of snow tomorrow. They can hardly wait. I hope it is not another false alarm, for they would be extremely disappointed. Their snowsuits and boots are ready for all of the outside fun. We even have a sled this year. Oh, please let it snow! I know that I said I was already in the mood for spring. But, I do like to see snow at least once a year. I would love the see those big smiles of excitement on their faces and snow does render the most adorable pictures!

These are some of the greatest memories in the snow with my first baby(who is now 6). I just love looking back in time at this. Please disregard the date that is smacked across my face. I would love to also go back in time and have a nicer camera..oh well, at least Jackson will always know the exact date that he first saw snow! Ha! He saw snow for the first time and I remember how confused and excited he was. He didn't have the right attire for the snow that year, but I learned my lesson. I now have snow suits and boots every year for all of my children in the case that we do get a little snow here in Atlanta. If you do not have the right clothing for it, it is miserable. So, the gear is ready and we are looking for it with eyes wide open! Oh and if you didn't notice...it is snowing on my blog......let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

1 comment: