Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bad Blogger!!

I really didn't know it had been this long since I actually blogged. Time is passing so fast. Birthdays, school stuff, getting ready for Valentines and the big whammy...sick child & sick me! Now, my husband is feeling crummy. I said the unthinkable the other day... that my older son had not been to the Dr for a sick visit for over two years. Why have I not learned my lesson about that? I jinxed us!

I know that it has been a long time since I actually showed you any Gretta LaRue. You have only been subjected to my crazy life and my beautiful children lately. But, I do have spring clippys and a few spring pieces to view (as soon as I snap some photos). And, I will also show you the Couture gown that I was going to wear to our cousin's wedding. I was in the process of making it and then got sick. Off the rack it is!! I still plan to finish it though, and when it is finished, I will share. I haven't made myself much of anything so I was super excited to see what I could come up with in my size. I think I was on the right track and it would have been gorgeous. Surely I can come up with another event that it will be appropriate for.

Have a good weekend and try to stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment