Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Countdown




I have some really cute bibs to share. I will add more styles soon, and will have a couple for the boys too.

GRETTA BIB $12

I have so much to do to get ready for the Fall Festival. Only 3 more days. I am grabbing minutes and hours in between our busy life and caring for 3 small children. Did I mention my 8 month old still will not sleep through the night? Yes, I have been in a fog for all of 2009 due to sleep deprivation, but he is wonderful so I am not complaining. I will have to work in the wee morning hours tonight..off to Disney On Ice this evening.

Oh, and wait until you see the chandelier that I got at my friend Abbye's store Emma'a Attic. I have to go in at least once a week to see the newest treasures. It is a home decor and furniture consignment in the loveliest old home at the Duncan's Creek four way. It is a weakness of mine and it is WAY to close to my house. I have to pass by every time I go out. And she is so nice, she likes to put things out on the porch and the lawn just for my viewing pleasure. HEHE! Anyway, I was looking for one to hang from the art fair tent. It is going to be perfect!! I will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment