Friday, October 30, 2009

Hallows Eve



I am sure you are all ready to be scared out of your skin tomorrow. I know all the little kiddos are in bed and can't sleep with the anticipation of what tomorrow brings. I can remember as a child how exciting Halloween was. Now, I get excited seeing my children getting excited. This has proved to be the beginning week of hecticity. I think I made that one up.... I like it though! That is a great new name for the last quarter of the year...Hecticity! Parties, pumpkins, pictures, hayrides, trick or treating at school. Lawson, my 9 month old, met up with his buddies at the pumpkin patch this week and had a photo shoot. Yes, he is already a little socialite. They are all so cute together. They have a weekly playdate on Thursday and go to Mommy & Me in our neighborhood on Monday morn. They aren't even a year old and already need an iPhone to calendar their events. Crazy, I know... but FUN!!

We have a Halloween birthday party to go to tomorrow, annual kids HW party down the street and then trick or treating. One year ago, my friend Chrissy had a Halloween baby. She is the sweetest little baby girl. She is going to have some KILLER birthday parties to tell about one day! Happy 1st Birthday Baby Lilly, and to all of you, have a FUN & SAFE but SCARY HAALLOOWEEENN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment