Friday, October 16, 2009

When The Cats Away...


I had to go out last night to an event and you know what they say...when the cat is away, the mice will play! My husband and little ones got busy with a project. He loves to cook and is a GREAT DAD. And you know kids want to make anything that they can mix, stir and play with food coloring. Their pumpkin turned out so cute and they are very proud. It was a most delicious project too! And, you know what they wanted to eat for breakfast...CAKE..and so they did.

I could be ready for tomorrow, but I like to keep doing more, more, more. No, in all actuality I would love to have more, but this year I have been distracted with my last little baby love. Trying to take it all in... all of those firsts. He is such a cuddlier that it is hard to put him down. Now he is mobile and wants to be independent and explore. But I miss the excitement of creating, so I am carving out time to get back on track with Gretta LaRue. I feel the excitement of a new venture again. I guess it will be this way every time that I introduce a new collection. That is what I love about GLD, it is always changing so the newness never wears off. And, I always want you to expect the unexpected!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment