Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!!!


Ok, so I have been on Gretta LaRue overload for the last couple of days. I had myself so worked up over the Festival that I had to rest today to get my brain into functioning mode again. It was a yucky day yesterday to put it mildly. Not a drop of rain detected on the radar and yet it was pouring the whole show. There were brave souls that did come out and show the love though. I spent the day in a booth beside my friend Carrie who makes awesome soaps. I left with pumpkin spice, gingerbread, scary spider, and Georgia Bulldogs for Jackson. When she has her website up and running I will give you the link, because you will want to get your hands on some, trust me!!(no pun intended...hands on the soap?)Well... OOOOOK.... then... We had a great time despite the rainy,cold day.

Now that I have had a day of rest, I will start filling orders. As always, a big THANK YOU for supporting Gretta LaRue, and I will have your girly's newest additions to her closet ready in a flash!

I will be doing at least one holiday bazaar this year. I will let you know which one very soon. Hope you all had a great weekend. I promised chandelier pics and they will be on my next post....promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melanie! I was so sorry to miss the festival. We were at a wedding out of town. I hope to come by soon and place an order. Everything looks beautiful! Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete