Monday, October 26, 2009

Royal Peasant



Hello! I am back! Sorry to have left for so long. I have been busy filling orders from the Fall Fest. This week starts off the hectic holiday hustle & bustle. From the school parties, Pumpkin Patches, Trick or Treat.... going straight into Thanksgiving and all of the kids functions leading up to the big feast and then...well, you know what the whole month of December involves. Since we have three children now, our Christmas celebration is going to be held at our home from now on. We have always traveled to both grandparents homes in the past, and I look forward to being at home with my babies. I love holiday traditions, and I plan on adding a couple this year.If anyone has any good ones that I could borrow, I would love to hear about them. Please leave a comment telling me all about your good times, and I promise to carry them out with good cheer!

This is Gretta wearing the Royal Peasant Top ($34). She has had professional pics in it, but I shot these. It looks great in photos! Perfect top for all fall functions. She is at our local pumpkin patch here. Did I mention that I love a good photo!!! If I didn't ...I love a good photo! She is a child that doesn't mind picture taking..I am a lucky mom!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie

    I LOVE the designs!! I would love to see your christmas line as soon as you have pictures. You can e-mail me at melaniecrozier@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete