Friday, October 23, 2009

The Homerun



Well, my big boy (6 yr old) hit a game winning homerun! It was so exciting! I got it on video and of course his crazy mom yelling was all that you could hear. I need to practice some self control but it is really hard when you are so proud of your child. He is watching it over and over. I am sure this gives him a different perspective... seeing himself crushing the ball, running the bases, seeing the other teams reaction on the field and getting praise from the team and coaches when he passes home plate. He has a little grin on his face every time that he watches it, and I am so glad that he is getting this view of what an awesome boy, player, teammate, friend and son that he is. He is a very strong player, but he doesn't really know it yet. Maybe now, after seeing himself do what he does on the field, he will have a better idea of his ability. I am a VERY PROUD MOM...can you tell?

I just found some really cute green fabric that I had forgotten about. It is going to be a really great start for the holiday collection. My children have already started singing Rudolph.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment