Sunday, October 18, 2009

Drum Roll Please....


Here it is, the chandelier that I have been ranting and raving about. I know it looked ok to begin with, but white and pastels, it just wasn't me. A little splash of paint and wallah...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I can't decide if I want to hang it in Gretta's room or the baby's room or keep it handy for the art fair tent. hummmm...Don't know. The wind was blowing the day of the show and that is why I couldn't get the shades to sit pretty.

I have great plans for holiday tees and pants. The plan is to have a small holiday collection. I will get right on it because it is time to start thinking about the holiday wardrobe. I like to send Gretta to school in different holiday attire every day in the month of December. That sounds crazy when I say it out loud! Oh well, she is in school 3 weeks in Dec. only Mon-Thurs. So, that would be 12 new goodies. I better get started now! Can you believe that we are already talking about the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment