Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Queen

After reading my blog, my husband called me the Queen of Clichés. I guess he has a point. When the cats away, when a plan comes together and so on...... I have to say that I do use them like crazy but often use them incorrectly and rarely know what they even mean! I guess this stuff just evolves into your speech and you do not even realize it! I just Googled Clichés and I had no idea how many there were. That quite possibly may be all that "comes out of my mouth". I couldn't believe what was considered a Cliché. Even slang words and I speak slang! Oh well, I will try to "keep it at a minimum."

No pictures today. I do apologize for this, I know a post with no pics can be disappointing. It's been a crazy day, and I am off to the ball park for my sons last ballgame of the season.... until the tournament starts on Saturday, that is. The ballpark seems to be " my second home " these days but "that is just the way the cookie crumbles"! (I am just trying to get them all out...sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment