Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Promises... Promises

I know that I promised that it would be a week of good posts, but I forgot that it was fall break. I have been busy entertaining my 6 and 4 year olds. With all of the rain yesterday, I thought that we were going to go stir crazy. But, we survived. The sun came out today, making it a beautiful day to play outside. So, I am talking to you from my front porch swing listening to the happy sounds of lots of neighborhood children getting to play before another round of rain. I attempted to put up the outside Halloween decorations, but the spider webs..I just can't get them to look real like my husband does. He is a mean spiderweb puter upper, so I think I will wait on him. I'm sure this is a really meaningful compliment that he will appreciate!! Don't you think??

Here is a little goodie that I made my baby boy for fall pics. I can't wait ...the leaves have started to fall...picture time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment